COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We may obtain some of your personal information in order to provide our Services. The information we collect is necessary to provide our Services, and we shall not collect any information which is not required by the nature of our Services. We may collect some of the following personal information:
- E-mail address
- IP address and server log files
- Payment information
- Shipping address
- Other information which you choose to provide
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Information will be stored on secure servers hosted by MongoDB, Inc. 5th Floor, 229 West 43rd Street, 11236 New York – USA (MongoDB). Hosted servers are controlled and maintained in accordance with sufficient privacy safeguards. MongoDB may store or transfer information to servers located in countries deemed adequate by the European Commission, or in countries which European Commission has not deemed inadequate, provided that such countries implement appropriate and suitable safeguards regarding the security of personal information. Information is stored on the servers only for the duration necessary for providing the Services and maintaining the integrity of our databases. We will maintain records of processing activities for the purpose of demonstrating compliance with EU GDPR. Some services require the use of third-party solutions. When you are redirected from our Site to the third-party website you are no longer interacting with our Site. Any information that you provide through third-party websites will be handled and processed in accordance with their Privacy Policies and other applicable terms.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, SERVICES, AND COOKIES
INFORMATION RETENTION PERIOD
If you register an account with us we will store your information for as long as you have an active account. As soon as you delete your account we will remove all information we have collected about you unless we have appropriate legal grounds for continuing their processing.
You may request to:
- Obtain confirmation if your information is processed, access information about you that we had stored as well as supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of information on you that is held by Lootie in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Correct your information.
- Have your personal information deleted.
- Object to the processing of information by Lootie.
- Restrict the processing of your information by Lootie.
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.