Each item is accompanied with an official receipt, which allows for easy verification. All clothing is authenticated by StockX and comes with a Verified Authentic StockX tag. We have a two stage process to identify fake products.
Step 1. Verification
- During the verification process, we verify everything about the product.
- We verify product accuracy: does the product match the invoice.
- We verify size: You might think this is a simple, but we have to check this every time.
- We verify color: You need to be able to flex in the right colorway.
- We verify condition: we evaluate deadstock quality and check for any and all product defects.
Step 2. Authentication
Authentication is a multi-point inspection across the entire product making sure the buyer gets the authentic product, never fake.
- We verify and perform a detailed review of the packaging: are the boxes undamaged; do they match the product; is the packaging legit.
- We verify and perform a detailed review of all product materials: are all the materials used in the product real. All leather, no pleather, never fake.
- We verify and perform a detailed review of product construction: do all seams, stitching, glueing, and other construction details correspond to the product.
As a result of our authentication process, less than .3% of customers are ever unhappy with their products. Every product passes every single step in the authentication process before they reach the seller: always authentic, never fake.